1-800-273-8255

by - November 02, 2017

" My life doesn't matter."
I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry that I don't want to be alive.
I'm so sorry that I've pushed everyone away to the point that my loneliness is the only thing I have.
I'm sorry that I finally let my thoughts win.
I'm sorry that me being gone is hurting you so much, I swear that hurting you is the last thing I want to do.
But I'm so fucking sorry that I can't take the pain anymore.
I don't know, I just...snapped. Maybe it was the bad days. Maybe it was those hurtful words. Maybe it's just the pain.
It was getting too much and too loud and I couldn't fucking breathe anymore. Please understand, I'm not being selfish, I just grew tired of the world. I don't want to be a part of this anymore. It gets too much. Too fucking much. Maybe I am just a mistake, you know? I'm sorry, I just can't do this anymore. I'm sorry. I am so fucking sorry.

yours truly,
ghost 













I finally wanted to be alive. There's always a light even in the dead of night.
Hold on. Hold on and see the beauty of everything.

You May Also Like

0 comments