LANY // Super Far

by - October 09, 2017

" If this is love, I don't want it."

God. 
My heart still aches for you. 
It doesn't feels like it's beating anymore, it's more of an ache throbbing my heart. The evening light kisses my skin as I felt myself being pulled into a dream where you were so much like an angel than you are to me, here. 

Your kindness was soft and embracing, your words were the stars that peppered across the dark sky, your touch was the warmth after days of cold skies, your being was... a universe that I see everywhere, even when you're already gone. It's been almost a year since I left but the emptiness that was left gaping, remnants of you being in my life still fucking hurts. I didn't remember love being so painful and filled with longing for a soul that can never be yours. You were everywhere, you were every part of me, you were my home.  were. 

I'm super far from home. 

But the night seem so stretch longer and longer as the pain of missing you just comes back to me like a fucking tsunami and I'm barely getting any air into my lungs. I'm drowning. 

But fuck you for making me love you so much to the point that I'm still struggling to live without you. Fuck you. Fuck you that I still love you. Just fuck it.

yours truly,
g h o s t 

You May Also Like

0 comments