h o l d

by - April 10, 2020

“You think that holding someone hard will bring them closer. You think that you can hold them so hard that you'll still feel them, embossed on you, when you pull away.
Every time Eleanor pulled away from Park, she felt the gasping loss of him.”
― Rainbow Rowell, Eleanor & Park
I think the best type of people are the ones who sees you and think; hugging is the best way to react to you. 

That's why I don't mind when people wanted to hug me but it's awkward among guy friends.
I only wanted to hug just only a few, I don't get excited to see people that much but when I do, it's always the ones who I absolutely love and care for. It's like seeing them feels like a whole glow of warmth starts spreading from your heart. And I get so happy and so relieved to see them and to hold them as soon as I could. That's just how much happiness I get to feel only a few times because I won't see them as much as I did before.

Though it doesn't only leverages me, nut the person I hug as well. I hold them so close to me because they deserve it, because I think everyone needs at least a bit of comfort while going through things together. One of the special things that are special about hugging the people that built homes in my heart, they're taller than me and every time I'm hugging them, I can hear their heart beating. Only once in a blue moon that their hearts beat rapidly but most often, it's the perfect rhythms of heartbeats. I don't know why but it's the most soothing thing that helped me a lot. 

I have a theory on how soulmates' hearts beat at the same time, but I never got to test it out because I don't have faith in the people I've met. So, when two hearts beating rhythmically meet, that's the rare chances of you having the person you were meant for.




You May Also Like

0 comments