T O O S O F T H E A R T E D

by - June 03, 2017




Do you know how hard it is to be kind and soft hearted now? in this filthy world? in this god awful society? do you?
I try to be kind, I tried my best to put my pain aside but it just bites me back in the ass, being kind in this generation pays a price; a price that'll turn you into someone you hate.

I swear, I was never this rude, I was never this cold hearted in my life. I was never this angry or so fucked up. I knew who I was. I was never this way.
I was never this person who's filled with anger that she lashed out on strangers that didn't deserve it.  I was never the one to be so cold hearted that I hurt the people who's breaking me. I was never this fucked up to the point that I'm on the edge of killing myself. Again.

Maybe I wasn't patient enough, Maybe I was never strong enough to breathe in this world. Just maybe, it was all my fault.
But they did this to me, they hurt me so bad that I was filled with only pain and anger. They made me be cruel to myself. It was always their fault. They did this, they hurt me. They hurt me.

yours truly,
ghost.

You May Also Like

0 comments