00:08

by - November 22, 2017

"touch me the way you used to do, "

I didn't miss your lust for love.
But I miss your lovely touches on my skin, the lingering kisses you left on my soul, the words you spill onto my mind. I miss that. I miss the way you sometimes hide your face in the crook of my neck, like you're a little boy and in some ways you are. You're too good for this world to be quite honest, and I don't deserve you. I don't.
I miss how your smile could light up my day and your laugh made me look at the stars and thank them for making me stay.
There are a thousand ways I could say that I miss you but none of them will ever be enough. I thought I was great at love but I wasn't, I was shitty at it because you proved to me how great of a lover you are. And for me, to be loved by you is an absolute privilege.

I miss you, I miss your love.

yours truly,
ghost.

You May Also Like

0 comments